Custom Pool Frequently Asked Questions
Here are Some Important Things to Consider When Deciding on a Custom Pool Builder:
• Are they licensed and insured in NC? You can check here: https://nclbgc.org/
• Do you know a friend or coworker who used this company and can provide a good referral? Can the company provide you with multiple referrals?
• How does the company treat you as a potential customer?
• How long have they been in business, and have they ever operated under a different name?
• Do they provide a clear, written estimate?
• Does the company pull all permits? You should never pull your own.
• Is the company in good standing with the local permit office, the NC Contractor’s Board, as well as the Better Business Bureau?
• Will the company add hidden charges after work has started?
Some Other Considerations when Building a Pool:
• Due to our prior experience, building and servicing pools, as well as being in swimming pool wholesale distribution, we bring added value to the table.
• The mission for our company is to build your pool and treat you like we would like to be treated, and we can provide you with hundreds of testimonials from present and past customers.
• At Prestige Pools, “When You Want the Best” is not just a slogan, it is our commitment!
Call us today at 919-779-1033 or contact us to discover exactly how we can turn your backyard dreams into reality! We can build you a custom vinyl liner pool and help you decide what the best option is for your home.